Now SantoriniDress photoshoots are available not only in beautiful Santorini but also in wonderful Italy. So if you are planning to spend a vacation in this sunny country, we advise you to capture a wonderful holiday. For the photo session to go well, we have prepared a few tips:
1. Choose a photoshoot concept
Decide what you want. Even if you saw a photographer's portfolio and want to do the same, there will still be different pictures – light, clothing, mood. Your photos will delight you much more if you decide what exactly you want before shooting.
The easiest way is to create a board with inspirational ideas and examples on Pinterest. The more detailed you describe your idea, then better.
2. Decide on the location
Italy is a country of amazing beauty. We offer locations such as Cinque Terre, Versilia, Pisa, Florence or lake Como for a photoshoot.
But you can choose another place for your photo session. It depends on your package of services.
3. Choose clothes for a photoshoot
It’s important to choose clothing that fits with the concept of the photoshooting and flatters your body.
In the dress catalogue section, you can familiarize yourself with the legendary flying dresses. In Italy, we offer the following dresses for rental: 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 34, 40. Also, we have one more light blue satin dress (just the same design as dresses numbers 3, 5, 6, or 10, just another color). If you want to choose the right dress, we suggest reading the article Photoshoot. Checklist of a Perfect Dress.
4. Think about makeup
The ideal option is to avail of a professional makeup artist’s services. SantoriniDress packages also include professional makeup. If you want to put on it by yourself, then do not forget the following points:
- The main rule – do not use cosmetics with reflective particles (pearlescent, shiny eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush, rhinestones). Even if they suit you in life, the opposite effect can turn out in the photo.
- Foundation should be applied not only to the face but also to the neck. Otherwise, there will be a strong contrast.
- It is desirable to paint your eyes brightly and expressively, much brighter than you paint in everyday life. Remember that the camera eats up half of the makeup.
- Makeup must match and be selected according to the place and idea of the photo session.
5. Stand poised for a photo session
The most useful advice from photographers is to go to bed on time. It is imperative to get some sleep before the photoshooting. And, of course, give up alcohol the day before and excessive fluid intake at night (to avoid puffiness).
If you have a vacation or living in Italy, be sure to book a photoshoot with SantoriniDress. You will be delighted with the pictures in the legendary flying dresses and will remember this moment for a long time.